Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Works For Me Wednesday

Thought I was staying away? Yeah, me too. One more thing for Ray to play with moving over later...I have been lurking around the Works For Me Wednesday peeps for a bit now. It seems I finally have something to share.

Arleigh and Hanan got their ears pierced this summer. Two birthdays and one Christmas later, tiny little earrings and their backs seem to be multiplying like rabbits around here. I searched Pinterest long and hard to find a cute way to store them that wouldn't get them mixed up or jumbled. Most of the really cute designs were for big dangly earrings. Other than some feather earrings that Arleigh got for her birthday... not really their style.

I saw it somewhere long ago, though I can't remember where. My memory was jogged walking through Wal-Mart. They have a desk drawer that is not put to good use. I asked them to clean it out. (Two birds with one stone!) Then I slid in two ice cube trays. At $1 each they are far more affordable than some of the other stuff. I might have looked a little harder for some cute colors but these were right in front of me and the dresser is white.


Now I appreciate the white, because they can easily grab at the color they want. Isn't is beautiful? It's the one place in my house at this very moment that I know is all tucked away just where it belongs. 

It works for me!


1 comment:

Sharon Ankerich said...

What a great idea~ I LOVE organizing stuff. No little ears pierced here but it and when, I am tucking that away for later. Blessings and love! XO

Post a Comment