Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Changes

I could tell you about my morning. Finally getting an appointment after being asked to call back and being put on hold at least 7 times, getting an appointment then losing it because someone mistakenly told me that the pediatric ophthalmologist that I just knew Jack had to see would accept our military insurance. Then after crushing my dreams and canceling an appointment, they referred me to a ophthalmologist who would be happy to take my insurance but would never, ever see a three-year old much less one who can't communicate. Calgon take me away!

Prayers were answered. Jack does have an appointment. We will get answers about his eyes and those answers will blessedly be covered by insurance. So, I won't tell you the long version that took four hours and 23 phone conversations. 

Instead, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. We are going to make the move to Wordpress. I owe my web designer big time. Good thing Ray works for free. I need to clear the pictures with my wonderful photographer. Ray will have to move a few posts and create the jump, but I'm starting to get excited. 

Soooo I may take a little break for a bit. It's not like I don't have anything else to do around here. It will prevent Ray from having to scoot so much back and forth. Until then... Here's a little sneak peek...


2 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Cool! Making the move, you brave girl. And YEAH! For the appointment! I hate insurance/doctor crap with a passion now.

Sharon Ankerich said...

Happy you got the appt! Can you share why you are moving to Wordpress? Love the photo!!! XO

Post a Comment