Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Uummm Yeah

I wrote a post but somehow managed to get logged out and the whole thing is lost.

I was saying how I'm sorry I took Ray's head off because I made a mistake.

I was saying that Arleigh is navigating a tween mine field.

I was mentioning that twice since Friday I've been forced to talk to a guidance counselor at the school because after months of asking why Hanan was distracted, she stood up to a bully, told on herself and she's the one in trouble.

I was mentioning how Bria is a demanding four-year old.

It was a LOOOOOOOOONG post. I'm a little irritated. Maybe it's a sign that I should just keep my mouth shut.

I don't have time to rewrite it. I don't know if I have time to go to the bathroom or wipe my own butt.

I do have time to say I'm sorry Ray. Clearly you just uncorked it.

Now I have to go do Christmas and birthday parties, order donuts, and pick up Bria's stocking stuffers for school. I'll try to fill you in later.

1 comment:

Allison said...

If you call me, I can help wipe :)

Post a Comment