Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

So This Is Christmas

We are back in Tennessee... the kids and I were officially gone for a little over a week. It looks like a  toy store threw up in Jack's room. He's a pretty happy kid. Going through the pictures, I realized it's just too much to try to sum up that much time in one post. If I don't get some pictures up, Grandma may strangle me or maybe not since she'll be here very soon.

I'm getting to the point... Instead of waxing poetically about families at Christmas and probably failing miserably at it, I'm just putting up the pictures. You're welcome.

















1 comment:

Sharon Ankerich said...

I did the same thing~ photos. Tells the story just fine. :) Looks like everyone had a great day~ AG was the winner. Blessings and enjoy some down time... maybe. XO

Post a Comment