Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Did I Mention?

Did I mention that Ray and Jack will be banished to the upstairs playroom tonight? Did I mention that Bria should be banished to the upstairs playroom tonight? Yep, the Girl Scout troop descends on our house this evening for their Christmas party.

Did I mention that I have approximately 23 errands to run before the party? Did I mention that the mom mobile is in the shop with $600 worth of repairs right before Christmas? Did I mention that right now I'm more worried about being without the mom mobile than I am the money? I'm sure that will change when the January credit card bill arrives.

Did I mention that the Girl Scout troop leader just had a baby 2 days ago? Did I mention that the ball was dropped for the craft because I'm too nice to worry a woman who is about to give birth?

Did I mention that I might be freaking out a little. The next 12 hours... Never mind. Now I'll mention that I need to go.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Allison said...

Good luck! I'll take deep breaths for you because I don't think you've got time for them!

Sharon Ankerich said...

You can do it~ I KNOW you can!!! XO

Post a Comment