Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 2, 2011

The Cookie Monsters

We got back late Sunday night. My week has included trying to decorate for Christmas,(notice I said trying,) taking Bria and Jack to the dentist, spending a litte over two hours at the social security office (in Memphis that means hot, crowded, wreaking of beer and smoke and very entertaining) and a drive to downtown to pick up race numbers because for some stupid reason I signed up for another half. II also desperately need to clean the house because Nana and Papa are coming to watch the kids during the race.

Clearly it's time to lighten things up around here. Last night I rushed off to Girl Scouts with Arleigh and Hanan. All the moms were supposed to stay to make scarves for the Christmas parade. I didn't mention? After the half I'm walking in the parade with the big girls... I think I'm ready for this week to be over! Anyway, while I was folding scarves Ray sent this video. He helped a bunch by having Bria and Jack get a jump start on some cookies. I'm really not sure how much dough was left by the time I got home... And no worries no raw eggs are in this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment