Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Weekend Of Thankful (18, 19, 20)

Yep, failing miserably with the daily posting... Sorry. Life happened.

So for 18 I am so very thankful for our schools Veteran's Day Celebration. It's a little late but oh so sweet.  I love this photo of Hanan's shadow. I caught it during the parade.
 For 19... I am so thankful that these ladies made it for the Veteran's Day program... and a few extra days. I have a ball with them and laugh so hard. The kiddos have a pretty good time when they're around too.
For 20... I am so thankful to read this post. I am so happy to know there is one less and little Will is finally home where he belongs.

I'm also thankful that four kids are in bed and I'm not far behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment