Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Update On Thankful 26

I'm back dating my thankful post. I missed number 26 but today... I have reason to rejoice. I haven't laughed this hard in a long, long time. I was leaving Wal-Mart. An older gentleman was making use of one of the electronic carts. Bria was at school so it was just me and Jack. This gentleman was very friendly, engaging Jack trying to get him to talk. As we were walking out the door he went ahead of me. I was smiling thinking how nice it was to see a friendly face in Wal-Mart.

It was about mid thought that the door greeter ran to the gentleman telling him that he couldn't take the electronic cart outside. He kept inching along. She repeated the statement. Then I heard his turn and with a grin he said, "Watch me!"

I swear he was giggling as he tried to gun the cart. It wasn't going very fast but too fast for the elderly door greeter to catch him. I was trying so hard not to laugh as I explained I didn't know him. Plus, it was an effort not to pee my pants I was laughing so hard as I got to my van. He parked it nicely... right outside the entrance. I love Memphis!

No comments:

Post a Comment