Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful Day 5

Now that I'm parent of 4 kids, and probably even before that, it became very apparent that I wouldn't be able to do everything every time. Today I'm thankful for all the other parents that help me in a pinch. Like today, for instance, Arleigh and Hanan have several Girl Scout functions. We were told that siblings are not allowed. Ray is out of the country. I am not paying to leave the littles for a babysitter, plus I'm still avoiding that with Jack, for a Girl Scout function. Thankfully other parents are driving and watching out for the girls. I truly hope that sometime soon, I'll be able to do the same for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment