Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful Day 22

On Saturday night we had friends over. We ate oatmeal because it was as close as I could get to porridge or congee or that sort of thing and talked to our kids about kids who have less. They wrote letters to children that we don't know telling them that Jesus loves them and so do we. We filled boxes with toys and candy and notes and packed them up for Operation Christmas Child. Bria, Jack and I delivered the boxes to a church yesterday afternoon. 

I'm thankful to our friends who joined us. I'm thankful for the opportunity to teach the kids (still weird not saying girls) about the needs people have all over the world. I'm thankful for a moment to stop and remember with everyone else just how blessed we are. 




No comments:

Post a Comment