Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

The leaves are changing, and I noticed today, falling. I wish I could say it was cooler...maybe tomorrow. We're still in the 80s today. Football is on tv all the time with a side of World Series on the lap top. It's that time of year.

Bria's preschool headed to Priddy's Pumpkin Patch this week. No, it's no typo even though spellcheck is screaming at me. It's a family farm just on the other side of the highway and surprisingly close to a subdivision that somehow popped up. I wonder if the little farm house will someday be like the house in one of my favorite books.

It might be time to drag that book back out...

Anyway, the trip to the farm includes lots of playtime with friends, a really cool train made with old barrels and pulled by a four wheeler and a hayride to pick pumpkins. I think Bria and Jack had fun. Arleigh and Hanan will get their turn with their girl scout troop at a much larger farm in a couple of weeks.

Picture highlights...













1 comment:

Sharon Ankerich said...

Looks like a great visit to the patch! Precious photos!!! LOVE seeing Jack just getting into the life of his family. SO amazing!!!

Post a Comment