Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall Break

Fall Break is over. I think I packed in about as much fun for the girls as I could stand. We've decorated for Halloween, had two sleepovers, taken a total of 6 kids to the zoo, meeting 5 others there, and gone to Grandma's for a quick visit. In all of that, Bria and Jack are tag teaming me with their sleep schedules. Somewhere in the middle, I tried to fit in a long run. Tried is the operative word. I was a attacked tripped by a dog and the lack of port-a-potties had me back home a mile short of my weekly goal. Oh, and Ray taught me how to use the new mouse. I'm still not in love with is, but I'm using it...

This week, I have a trip to the pumpkin patch, I need to magically find an unattainable costume, attend a Halloween party, ask a teacher for yet another conference all the why wondering why I try to communicate with her, plan a belated birthday party with a Peek-A-Bug Pajama and Pancakes theme... Here are a few of our pictures. I'll be back when I can.




















2 comments:

Sharon Ankerich said...

Yay! Sure hoping you can get all that done and get answers at school! That is SO hard!!! Blessings this week!

Allison said...

I'm worn out just reading what you've done and need to do!

Post a Comment