Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Briaisms

Mom used to say Bria had her own language, called Briaese. These days it sounds much more like English. She's going to turn four tomorrow. Did you hear my heart break a little when I wrote that? She's been extra snuggly since we got home, climbing into my lap just so she can be close. She's also told us a few things. Here are latest...

"Mama, I didn't know having  Chinese brother would be sooooooo boring."

"Mama, you didn't know..." and then add any phrase like I love candy, the sky is blue, Jack is boring.

"Mama, when Jack is done, can I have the green car?" Followed by, "I can have it forever?"

When I told Bria she is growing too fast, I don't think I can possibly let her go to college she said, "That's okay Mama, but I can still go to school?" (Just call me Uncle Hailey. I think that's on the blog somewhere but I can't find it.)

If we go for a walk and it's not the usual way, "Mama, how are you going to get home?" I answer that we'll walk home. "But how?"

That's just a few. I really wish at this age I had a video camera pointed at her almost all the time. I never know what she's going to do or say.

2 comments:

The Driskells said...

Love that picture of her with her cheesy smile and wild curly hair! Such a cutie!

Sharon Ankerich said...

Adorable and beautiful!!! XO

Post a Comment