Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

See You Taiyuan, Hello Guangzhou

The Chinese passport has arrived. It's got a pretty cute picture of a little boy in it. Today we can leave Taiyuan and head for Guangzhou! I'm pretty excited as it's starting to feel a little like Groundhog's Day here... Breakfast, a walk, lunch, try to nap, a walk, dinner with the occasional tour thrown in for good measure. The view in our room in still pretty cute...

This morning we took Jack for a walk. We found what must have been a mall. One worker asked him to come to her. He did. We watched and let it play out. He tried to make a break for it. I caught him and held him we got out of there.

I've had several questions asked in several places. Hopefully the internet is just as good in Guangzhou and I can try to post some answers. Right now, time to catch a plane... I'll leave you with some pictures.





1 comment:

Sharon Ankerich said...

Precious baby boy!!! Makes me want Will SO much more! Yay~ so exciting!!! XO

Post a Comment