Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Safari Park

Our scheduled outing today was the Safari Park. It was awesome! One of my favorite things here. It was warm. Jack was probably in a bit of sensory overload at a couple of points but he liked most of it. The shows even though we didn't speak a word of Chinese were awesome. We took lots of video that I'll try to eventually post.

The absolute greatest thing was... bottle feeding a baby tiger. I love my husband. He knows me so well. I don't want lots of flowers or jewelry. Someone said you can feed the baby tiger for 30 yuan and have your picture taken. I really wanted to but I wasn't sure we had time. Ray said you have to and I DID! I was like a kid, so excited. Ray even asked if he could pay for me to play with a panda. They said that they used to that but some other city is the only place where you can. Ray offered more money but no dice :) I love that man!







I tried to upload the video. My tech guy will have to work on that later. More pictures of the Safari Park later too!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

that is awesome, I hope we can go to there to when we visit soon.

Sharon Ankerich said...

Yay for Safari PArk and you are so brave!!! I know Jack loved that. Can't wait to take Will!!! XOXO

Post a Comment