Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Last Day In Guangzhou

Today is our last day in Guangzhou. I heard someone else say at breakfast this morning, "I just want to go home where I can get a glass of water when I want it." While that would be nice. I want to go home so that I can see the girls when I want. Two weeks away have been hard on this Mama's heart. Two more sleeps, and we'll be on that plane.

We have a mostly free day today to pack things up. We did buy extra luggage mostly for the clothes Jack was wearing when we got him and his lucky tiger. Before I pack everything up... Here are a few more pictures.
















1 comment:

Sharon Ankerich said...

Happy last day~ so bittersweet! But SO know you need to get home to your girls! Jack is just adorable!!! I have to remember to take a flag with us!!! Already have his outfit picked out. :) XO

Post a Comment