Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hui

This weekend, we loaded up the car with Nana and Papa and headed to the mall. I would love to take the girls with us to China. In fact, it's killing me that we aren't. I wanted to find a way to take them. We made a Build A Bear with their voice pretty much screaming "Wo Ai Nee Jack!" (I love you and I probably butchered the spelling but you get the point.)

They each chose a heart wished on it, kissed it, hugged it and all those other things Build A Bear does.

They stuffed it just right for suitcase packing. 

They cleaned him up. 
We named him Hui (Grizzly, we think) although it's not pronounced that way, in our own redneck version, we are calling him Huey. Now he is waiting on Jack's bed to be shoved in a suitcase NEXT WEEK!



2 comments:

Sharon Ankerich said...

That is SO sweet!!! I know he will love it and made with love by his sweet sisters! Love his bed and name of the wall! I want to put Will's name on his wall too. :) XO

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I can't believe the time is here! I am so excited for you!

Post a Comment