Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Because...

Because the weather here in Hong Kong isn't great...

Because a certain little boy decided that napping today is optional but I'm still trying to be quiet anyway...

Because I ate rice for lunch again... but I had really great room service pizza last night.

Because I'm waiting for Ray to get back from 7Eleven with a Coke Zero and really wish it was a large sweet tea or a Diet Dr. Pepper or better yet, Diet Sun Drop...

Because we made it to Victoria's Peak before the rain but I haven't downloaded the pictures yet...

I thought I would post a few more pictures from our strolls through the some of the parks in China.







2 comments:

Allison said...

Love the pictures. I hope you enjoyed your coke zero!

Sharon Ankerich said...

LOVE your photos and SO wish there was Diet Coke in China!!! :)

Post a Comment