Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 19, 2011

A Break

I'm sitting in the car line reading other people's exciting news about their TA phone calls. This time last week we were listed as number four on a chart in the wait. Numbers 1-10 with the exception if us got their call last week. Our consolation was that's okay, this is our week. Except it's not.

Every part of waiting is hard. Now the unfair parts of the wait are crawling around under my skin. My stomach is always in a knot. I hate having a feeling of disappointment because an old friend is calling to chat. I hate how I feel right now...worried, sad, confused and a general lack of peace. As hard as I try, I know it effects my friends and family.

So I'm taking a break. If you can't say anything nice...or happy... You know the rest. I'm laying down my phone. I won't be searching Pinterest or logging into Facebook. I won't be blurking. I will check email occasionally.

No worries, we have bridging ceremonies, cookouts, dinners, all sorts of things to keep me busy. I hope I'll be back with good news very soon!

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Sharon Ankerich said...

I am so sorry and am praying for you tonight!!! I pray TA comes this week and we can get on with it!!! XOXO

Post a Comment