Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wrong Side Of The Bed

The next time Ray says, "Are you awake? You have to see this!" at 4:45 in the morning, I'll actually roll out of the bed. I think I mumbled something about cleaning it up later.


The pictures don't do it justice...
 The culprit was a new can of shaving cream. I bought it because I thought it might be better. That white stuff is dried on shaving cream close to the ceiling that Ray left for me.
 It hit everything... the mirror, the light fixtures and it was all over Ray too. He was long gone by the time I was awake enough to get pictures.
 Probably a good thing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When we were in college, and record players were still around, it was a thing to do in dorms....fill a record album cover with shaving cream, slide the open edge under a door and then drop a really heavy book on the album cover. It makes shaving cream go EVERYWHERE in the room. I have always wanted to try that!!

Now I just fill a casserole dish and then drip ink here and there. Then I drag a toothpick or a comb or a fork or whatever is handy and swirl the ink around. Then you lay a paper on it and tamp it down then lift. Magic! You scrape off all the shaving cream and you have this really cool marbleized paper.

I guess this was not your first thought when entering your bathroom. Just a guess though!
gk

Post a Comment