Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Updates From Kentucky

It seems there is so much going on. I have so much to say. I'm finding myself back in Kentucky blogging from my phone with a battery that won't make it through the night.

Here are a few notes from the weekend. I promise to catch you up on the details later.

There are now a total of seven ears with piercings in the Stiff house.

Our I800 was approved! That deserves a round of applause. It's starting to feel like we really will bring Jack home soon

Hanan turned nine. She so deserves her own post.

I created and documented a new dressing that I am in love with. I'll download those pictures next week. I promise, it's worth the wait.

I'm planning a woodland fairy party for my own little nymph.

My entire family minus Ray and Landon and those crazy cousins who moved all the way out to New Mexico got together tonight. A few girlfriends and extended family were thrown in. I have to say, I love those people. It's always fun to throw them all in together and see what happens.

A few things I learned from my family tonight include the meaning of the word LIMBLE. I also learned wearing a thong in some or even most instances might turn badly on a dime. I also want to say those two things aren't related and were absolutely not learned first hand.

My favorite quote of the evening, "Man you Wheelers are hell on wheels." that deserves a shout out to Sue Sue. Wheeler is my Mother's maiden name.

I am also thoroughly caught up on all the small town gossip. It's too bad I don't know who's who anymore. I do know there is one lady in town that I plan to avoid. That will go for Ray too but that's a post for another day.

Time for bed. It's the biggest Trade Day of the year tomorrow. I'm going... With my camera!

Happy Independence Day!

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

You look like you are all having a blast. I am so glad the i800 was approved! Praise God!

Post a Comment