Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Keeping Up

In case you were wondering, the bear was captured. He's on his way to the Smoky Mountains of TN. Poor thing. I hope he can find his strawberry cake there. Oh, he was a little too close to my house for comfort. Some poor family was ordered to stay in their house until they could get him out of their tree.

I have yet to move the big girls upstairs.

Ray and I managed to complete this project to hang outside the bedroom area. Hopefully it will remind us how to act.
Not a great picture... but... it's nutty here.

We have been cabled to China. Very exciting but I need a letter saying we've been cabled to move on. I've now been waiting nearly 48 hours since I was promised the letter. My index finger is going to be roughly the size of my wrist from all the exercise I'm getting clicking the refresh button.

I got a really cute picture last night in my inbox. I always think this is worth a post on it's own.


Oh... it's not so great small. I felt the need to crop it because little man was having a serious wardrobe malfunction in the split pants area. Ray is incredibly proud! Friends are coming to swim in our redneck pool. I need to get back in the game. I'll play in elements tonight and give Jack his own post tomorrow.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Post a Comment