Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Treading Water

We haven't disappeared off the face of the earth. We were just in Florida...

The girls and I were so blessed to be able to tag along with Grandma and Nana Bonnie. What a treat! We stayed on the fifteeth floor with beautiful views and five of the greatest little girls. I might be a bit partial, but still. How could you complain about these people?

There is nothing in the world better than hanging out for an entire week with cousins. Those girls had a ball! Sand castles, boogie boards, pools, malls and an amusement park were all on the agenda. Bria was so funny. She made sure that she was in the middle of them doing exactly what they were doing right down to the tilt-a-whirl.

I was asked at least a dozen times if they were all mine. The day that they were all dressed alike, we were quite the spectacle. I heard "Are all them young'uns yours?" Another guy said, "I guess that's how you keep up with them." Before long I was claiming them all and threatening to put Tori and Phia in my suitcase.

Since we've been back... there's been laundry, visa applications, calls to immigration offices, eye doctor appointments and dinners to prepare for two different families who had babies while we were gone. Today at the Fed Ex office I might have felt like this...

It's all good. One more thing is in the mail and out of my hands. I got big, big news to me while we were out of town. I can't wait to tell you more. Right now, there are pink rings in my toilets and a huge piles of laundry waiting to be conquered. Don't forget the ten year old chef who wants to make smoothies. I'll catch up when I can.

1 comment:

Scott and Sharon Ankerich said...

Yay for vacay!!! Glad you had fun and I would have claimed all those kids too~ LOL. Blessings!

Post a Comment