Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Life Is A Beach

I'm doing my best not to wake up the seven other people in the room. This is no easy task when 5 of the seven are little girls who are ready to hit the water the second they roll out of bed.

I thought I'd give you some highlights. As we got closer and closer to the beach we saw several people wearing shirts that said, "I got my crabs from Dirty Dicks." It's a lovely little seafood joint down here. I offered to buy one for Nana Bonnie. We were laughing about it and then my mother says, "I don't get it." After a fit of laughter she said she did. I'm not sure,,,,

My mom and my aunt were stopped as we were leaving Pineapple Willys by a giant bouncer. He had to make sure they were not leaving with alcohol. Enough said.

I'm starting to think that everything is a double entendre. Dirty Dick's, Pineapple Willy's, Senator Weiner. Maybe it's too much time with Grandma and Nana Bonnie.

Yesterday Bria asked Mom if her hat was a sombrerro.

I can't figure out the wifi in this place so I'm blogging from my phone. I'm also going through withdrawals from not reading blogs. Even if I hooked up to wifi this one quiet moment is all I would have to read and that's okay. We are having so much fun.

I hope when these girls are teenagers they fall right back into a friendship even though they only see each other once a year.

Did I mention no wifi? Did I mention this is on my phone. I make enough mistakes when typing on my computer. Please forgive any errors as I get back to this...

4 comments:

Kim said...

oh my goodness, what a funny shirt!!

Sharon Ankerich said...

Hope you enjoy every minute away!!!
Blessings!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

No wifi?! Stay strong!
Sometimes, my favorite part of traveling is seeing what type of double entendres each local can come up with.
Mexico by far wins though...!
Enjoy the time!

heidi said...

Awesome. I think you owe it to me to get yourself one of those shirts. LOL

Post a Comment