Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 20, 2011

No Updates

I feel like I've been in a mood. Nope. I have been in a mood. Too much at once I guess. Last week we asked our agency to contact the powers that be to find out what's up with our LOA. The silence is deafening.

Honestly, my mood isn't about how long the adoption is taking or the lack of information. It's the end of a school year, death in the family, living so close and yet so far, where will we go next, what happens after retirement, am I parenting my kids the way I'm supposed to, what kind of example am I really... kind of mood. I'm sure the whole we've been waiting 72 days and it's the weekend, holy crap, is this ever going to happen, isn't adding to my happiness.

I sent our agency an email a few minutes ago. Did you hear anything? I only hear the chirping of crickets and Bria talking to her "people." If you think about us this weekend, prayers are appreciated. Prayers for the grief that Ray's family is facing and prayers for me to calm down would be great. Ray's grandma's health is declining rapidly. She needs prayers for all kinds of strength over the next few weeks.

I'm off to another set of end of the year parties, this time a Study Island luau. Aloha!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

I hope you hear something soon, I know how you feel. We both must be in the same funk mood these days. I'm praying for you, say some prayers for me to ok :) Kristie

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Prayers are here! Stay strong, and I'm here if you need to vent!

Missy said...

Yes, I am praying for you and your family. You will find some peace soon. I get in those moods quite often...

Post a Comment