Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So Loved

You've probably heard me talk about Stephanie from Ni Hao Y'all before. She has been a big help to me as I ride the adoption roller coaster. She always answers my questions and is there to reassure me in the process. I'm not the only one. During her fifth adoption, she met a friend of mine in China. I totally trust my friend's judgement and she assured me that Stefanie is just as nice in real life as she in in blog land.

Anyway, any one should know the process and how to reassure me, it's Stephanie. She has nine children. You read that right... nine. Five of the nine are adopted from China. That's right five. Guess what, this family is stepping out in a big way again to bring two more home. My head is crazy but I think that means 11 kids. Seven of the 11 were stuck in a no win situation until this family decided to step out of their comfort zone. Way...out... of...their comfort zone.

Adopting one child is a huge financial burden. It's totally worth is but it's not easy. Adopting two children at the same time. Oh. My. Goodness!!! So, Stefanie is part of this really great giveway. Go on over and check it out.

Click the little button and check it out. Read the story. It's worth the time.


So Loved

1 comment:

Cheeseboy said...

She sounds like quite the Saint. I'll check it out.

Post a Comment