Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

My New Toy


This post should alternately be titled Best Husband Ever! On Tuesday I ordered a 147 bag that I have been coveting for a very long time. I sent Ray a note, the bag...extra necklace... Cause we both love... Can I for our anniversary? He responds, "of course my love." I've been giddy all week wondering if a box will arrive before we head to grandma's this weekend.

Imagine my surprise when I came home from a run to find a grinning husband and a new iPad. He smiled and said happy anniversary. His travel money must have been burning a hole in his pocket.

Actually, we've debated the iPad, MacBook, regular new lap top for a long while considering a very long trip is in our near future. Boy movies are ready to go. We're hoping to get some sort of Skype or FaceTime scenario while we're gone too. If anyone will figure it out, Ray will.

This new toy is pretty cool. I'm loving it and having a hard time keeping three sets of little hands off it. Great thing is, I have a new bag coming to hold it. Maybe I need to talk to those cute 147 girls so they can start making some sleeves for when I start whipping this out in the airport.

Just to see if I can... Some cutie pie pics too.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

emily said...

So sweet! And big thank you for helping Dube Bute. You will LOVE your bag!!

The Putthoffs said...

Cool. I've never even seen an iPad in real life, but I'm sure it's awesome. I'm really starting to love my MacBook Pro. Never heard of that kind of bag. Can't wait to see pics.

Post a Comment