Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's A Boy!

For the first time ever... I get to say, "Ray, it's a boy!"

We received a file. We said yes to the file.

All weekend, I heard Ray say, "I'm all in." Yesterday walking through Wal-Mart with Bria, I got the call. I called Ray. He really, really is all in for this little boy a world away in a state run orphanage. Last night we sent the first email to say yes. This morning, I was up early making sure all the paperwork was there.

I wish I could show you a picture of the tiny little peanut. I wish I could tell you so much more. More is coming. Soon.

6 comments:

Missy said...

I am so happy for you and cannot wait to see a pic of the little guy! This is awesome!

The Putthoffs said...

YEA!!!!! I am so extremely happy for you and your family. Can't wait to meet the little man.

Kim said...

Congratulations! So excited for your family!

Navylangs said...

Wow! I thought I felt the winds change earlier this afternoon. Now I know why . . . .Congratulations family!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

EEEEEEKKKKK!!!!! I am So happy for you!

heidi said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!!!

Post a Comment