Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 21, 2011

I Wish...

I wish...

This was my view again...
The weather was great. We were all relatively healthy and together watching ducks, geese and swan fight over our Veggie Straws.

I wish I didn't feel like there was so much congestion in my head that it feels the need to push it's way out of every hole on my head, including my ears.

I wish my husband wasn't on a plane...again.

I wish I could let things go.

I wish I hadn't said something this morning. Did you realize that once it's out you can't take it back?

I wish this guy was already home.

There are so many little things that I wish for right now. I have it so much better than so many other people. So, I'll get over my little pity party and start to count my blessings like three little girls that are getting over a virus and only have stuffy noses to worry about and that fact that eventually we will get that little guy home. I'll be thankful for all the forgiving people in my life and that Ray isn't so far away that he can't come home for the weekend.

As Grandma says, "This too shall pass." Some days it seems like my big girl panties are all stretched out.

No comments:

Post a Comment