Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Because It's Monday

Because it's Monday I sat down to write a post about why we call our family blog Okkar Lif. I was thinking there have been some new people floating around. Nothing came out.

Because it's Monday I couldn't possibly find a way to tell you that over 10 years ago we moved to Iceland. Two of our four were born there. Iceland became a huge part of who we are, so we called our blog Okkar Lif...our life.

Because it's Monday, I spent the better part of the day looking at pictures of other babies from Jack's orphanage. It's hard to believe what a small world the adoption community is. I can't believe I may have seen the faces of the little boys who are sleeping in nearby cribs.

Because it's Monday, I spent too much time looking at charts and graphs, searching for other people's travel dates trying to decide what a realistic date to travel actually looks like.

Because it's Monday, Ray is out of town and I had no wear to go, Bria is eating her dinner right now in her pajamas that I never took off of her today.

Because it's Monday and I've done this several times for lack of a brain power, I might make it a regular thing. Would you like to join me?

What happened to you because it's Monday?

3 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Because it is monday? I have no idea on how to respond. I am out of it.

Missy said...

I love your Monday post! So interesting!!
Because It is Monday, I am Looking Foward to Friday!!

Sarah said...

Nice post, thank you for sharing

Post a Comment