Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Days

We're on stuck at home snow day number 2. When we got the phone call last night canceling school, Arleigh and Hanan were jumping up and down screaming. Bria fell in the floor in a full on fit. I must say I find myself somewhere in the middle.

Stuck at home with my three precious children is not so bad. I am running out of entertaining ideas for them though. For some reason, pretending to be Cinderella scrubbing the floors doesn't interest them. Go figure.

I'm off to entertain them with something that doesn't have an apple on it or a cord. I think. Here are some of our snow day pictures.









2 comments:

Shanan said...

Your house is so pretty! Hope yall are having fun. It is 20 degrees here, but no snow! We are in shock because 50 is usually cold for us! Miss ya. :)

Missy said...

The snow has taken its toll on all of us. My children have had four days of school since Dec 14th. This week is already cancelled and so are my nerves! LOL

Post a Comment