Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ponderings From The Car Line

The girls were back in school today. I was back in the mommobile... Here are some things I wonder while I'm sitting there...
  • Can the economy really be so bad when there are about 10 new cars cruising through this line after Christmas?
  • When it's 56 degrees outside do you really need a mink coat? The makeup, the earrings were a little much. I'm pretty sure she was a grandma. I wonder where she spent her day.
  • Why does the principal continue to wave me forward when my bumper is a quarter of an inch from the bumper in front of me? I'm pretty sure fender benders are frowned upon in the car line. 
  • How much homework will they have?
  • Is there a forcefield around the school that keeps my phone from working?Why does it randomly drop calls when I am sitting in the same place for more than 15 minutes?
  • I hope everyone is happy. I hate afterschool breakdowns.
On the bright side, everyone was happy. We got to piano by the skin of our teeth. We're off again this morning so I can people watch in the cars again. Maybe I should get a flip to hang out the window. Hmmmmm.

2 comments:

Shanan said...

Love this! Oh what goes through our minds when we are in the "pick up lines" after school. Now, you need to do one of these on what goes through your mind while waiting in the check out line at Walmart! Mine wouldn't be so nice! :) Miss you!

Jacob said...

The way I see it, we have the same views towards the economy. Many complain on the less number of jobs yet there are a lot of people who gets into the advertising of "buy here, pay here car lots". In Indianapolis, Indiana for example, there are always new cars out in the roads especially during the time of Christmas. It seems that people gained more over the year, and business is always good for the "buy here, pay here car lots" (Indianapolis-based).

Post a Comment