Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 24, 2011

IWONIWONIWON

There is lots to post about... like our big three person party and 5 house guests this weekend...or the fact that some sort of tornado must have rolled through my house last night... the two birthday parties Arleigh attended this weekend... the Focus reorganization pot luck also this weekend... or Central BBQ. I have something a little more fun. Because it involves me...the words won and free. I'm sort of into myself like that.

Back on Jan. 14th I woke up to and sat down to blurk. I'm really good at that. I saw this post. Scroll down to the bottom.

I won a beautiful copy of this book.

The book came at the perfect time. It came on the perfect day. I love it. The girls love it. I totally understand why it would be the inspiration for the name of a family blog. It's brilliant. The illustrations are beautiful and the message is just fabulous. I can't believe there was a Dr. Seuss book that we didn't already have.

Thank you Jenna. You colored my days happy. I'm going to go read it to Bria again for the 456th time in the last two days.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I thought you had one the 100 million dollar lottery!!!
Congrats! Great book!

Post a Comment