Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Answered Prayers

We are soaking up our girls this long weekend. There is alot going on around here. In the back of our minds is David.

I blogged about David. A family had agreed to adopt him and then changed their minds. This morning I'm happy to say that a family stepped up for David. This morning, I was blog hopping waiting for everyone to wake up and I clicked on a link. That link led me to David's new family's blog.

God is good. All the time. If you want to read more about it, go here.

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment