Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wild Olive Tees

Just a few days ago I mentioned that Wild Olive tees are on my Christmas Wish List... My wish might come true a little early. Wild Olive has a beautiful new site and some gorgeous new designs. I promise you, these are my favorite Friday night/Saturday morning shirts to have on when I snuggle up with the kids on the sofa. They are cute enough to wear into the school when I volunteer. Best of all, they proclaim my faith and I never have to open my big mouth! 'Cause, sometimes, I'm afraid of my big mouth and it's best to just keep it closed.

Check out their new site. It is gorgeous...
Right now... those crazy girls are giving away shirts and a trip to a Women of Faith Conference.

I went to a Women Of Faith Conference a long, long time ago. I would love to go to another one. Really!!! Love to go. I know you would to if you knew what you were missing.

So go now... Visit Wild Olive... Hopefully, I'll get the free swag. If I don't... it's still on my Christmas list.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Going!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

My friend has several of their shirts and loves them! they have great designs!

Post a Comment