Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Smell Like A Monster

No, this isn't a post about me after a run, though it could be. My long runs are getting longer and slow... I stink when I'm done but like I said... something else.

We invited our church and everyone else we could think of over on Sunday to watch a telecast for Orphan Sunday. This house needs to be cleaned stat. It doesn't smell like a monster either. It smells like a wet dirty sock and dried out melon.

I'm getting ready for Bria's birthday party next week before my shopping comes to a complete halt. Why didn't I think about that before I made my rash statement? While three-year olds are sometimes monsters and sometimes smell, it's not her either.

I have one class left. It's making me tired. My eyes could start bleeding and I would look like a monster, but not smell like one unless maybe I tried to finish up the class right after a long run. I digress again.

I need to finish a project I've been working on since, well, July. It needs to get done before a certain someone's party in Nov. Ummm. It's November you say? Crap! One more thing on this weekend's chore list. I'll be a monster if I don't get it done just because I started it so long ago so I wouldn't you know procrastinate.

Lots of other things I could whine and complain about too. I'll stop now before I start sounding like Oscar the Grouch. Though, I'm thinking this house my resemble the inside of his trash can.

In light of the fact that it's Nov. and something about posting daily.... yada yada... I thought I should lighten it up a bit with a spoof of my Old Spice Commercial that I dearly love.

Enjoy and remember to smell like a monster!

2 comments:

Missy said...

LOVE this!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

That was awesome! Sometimes, when life gets busy and crazy? We need these laughs, don't we!?
Now, smelly after a run? Um, not me! I smell like a lovely rose. (Fine, that has been dead for a year and rotted...!)

Congrats on the longer runs. I am super proud of you!

Post a Comment