Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Torture

We're getting check ups. I realize things happen but really? You ask me to get here 15 minutes before my scheduled appointment. You know the one I made early in the morning, before delays start. It's the first appointment of the day!

So after we get here early, you make me wait 30 minutes after my appointment time to get us in a room. You know the room that's roughly the size of a half bath with 2 chairs for four people.
We've been waiting for 30 minutes in our cell. I've been waiting with the oldest breaking out into a nervous sweat thinking about shots. Miss Middle is entertaining herself with annoying me. The baby...she's displaying every last bit of her three-year old reign of napoleonic terror.

Welcome to my world.
Sent from my iPhone
video

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Oh! That is torture. Me? I am SO great...after 30 minutes? I send the boys out the door and let them roam the halls. That usually gets the doc in.

Post a Comment