Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Thank You

Thank you for putting up with me. Thank you for letting me get it out of my system. Must be the southerner in me. I can easily say "Tomorrow is another day." I got up this morning with some sort of new resolve to start over...to get it done...to fight the evil people at 201 Poplar. It's not that was ever ready to throw in the towel. I apparently just needed the world to know that over the weekend, everything seemed harder for me.

Right after I wrote my pity party post yesterday, I read a post that someone else wrote. She wrote about how hard it is to not pull a Sarah. You remember, Abraham's wife. She couldn't possibly believe that she was going to be the mother of many. God couldn't be that big. It was taking too long. She took matters into her own hands. It didn't work out so well. Do you know at church yesterday, the same story was mentioned? I was ready to throw up my hands and surrender.

All of your comments are so thoughtful. I owe you all thanks and hugs.

Now I'm off to deal all this paperwork and all the other chaos of my house. It suddenly includes more tween social drama than I can stand. There will probably be more on that later. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

The Driskells said...

Thank you for being so open and honest on your blog! I have no advice to help and no experience to understand, but I truly appreciate your sincere heart, laid open for all of us to see (or actually to read). Thank you! Your struggles, though different from mine, encourage me. We are praying for you!

Post a Comment