Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Proof


Proof that there is an alien egg growing not one but two new appendages. (Both feet look like this but there was no way I'm showing a picture of both of my nasty feet.)
Proof that I seriously need a pedicure.

Proof that the camera on my phone really isn't great at a close up.

Proof that I had a reason to whine every time I bumped something with either foot. 

Proof that I have a reason to never, ever wear those socks again.

Best Proof Of All...that I have actually upped my miles.


2 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Yeouch!! It must still be hot there? I ran the marathon and the weather was so cool, NO BLISTERS!! Now, in warm weather? Never. I'd be lookin' like that too!

ModernMom said...

Ummm ouch! Another good reason not to run!

Post a Comment