Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 18, 2010

The Barn Weddin'

We went to a Barn Weddin' this weekend. It was fun. Hay bales, a deer head, wedding bells, pumpkins, mums, a bon fire, cake, hot dogs, chili and lots and lots of camouflage. It was so sweet and such a wonderful wedding. We're glad we got to be part of it.

After one day on a farm, Mount Washmore has achieved even higher mountainous proportions. The girls are on fall break. Ray wants to put a DVD together for the happy couple before the weekend. And the weekend... we're supposed to spend it camping. I'm trying not to think about the rainy forecast. I may be sleeping in the van but that's a story for another day. Right now... I have things to do and little girls to play with. Here are a few pictures. I promise I'll post the video if we ever get it done.















'Cause when you're done...you're done.

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

What a fun time! I love fun, inspired, laid back weddings!

Post a Comment