Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Operation Giggle

I haven't been around much because I've been enjoying having my husband around the house. He's on use or lose leave and I love it! This is the first duty station in 16 years that he's taken advantage of it. It's nice. Tomorrow, we go back to a hectic schedule and the real world. He's back at work, getting ready for more travel.

In my absence from blog surfing, I almost missed this...



You know New Day Foster home is near and dear to my heart for at least 101 reasons. I know there are a few of you reading this that are pretty involved with Ethiopia as well. You will be interested to know that very soon Ethiopian names will be creeping up on the list.

Operation Giggle is program set up to provide Christmas gifts to orphans. It's as easy as filling a 12"x12"x12" box with 3 lbs worth of toys...no batteries, foods or liquids please. Adding $25 to get your box to where it needs to be, and sending it to some sweet people in TN who will really do the hard work for you. I know that there are about 8 names left on the New Day list. When it's finished, they will open the list for Ethiopia.

I know having three little girls, sometimes it's fun to buy a football or a car or a train. I'm sure there are a few of you with boys that are dying to buy a frilly little doll or pick out a Barbie. So I'm asking you to consider this. It's still early, Get it done, do your good deed and feel pretty good knowing you didn't touch your Christmas budget.

If you can't afford a child, even $5 will help pay for wrapping paper and shipping. Now go here... Take a look and help make a child smile on Christmas morning a world away.

1 comment:

prernatutors said...

hi i like the blog very much.

Post a Comment