Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lil' Miss Chevious

I was going to tell you the latest of the Stepford Wives. Yesterday was pretty funny. Then I realized things are funnier around here.

Like this one... She looks pretty sweet doesn't she? The sugary sweetness tends to hide a destructive streak that's about a mile wide. 


 Like yesterday. The girls prefer to take their showers before church on Wednesday evenings. They jumped in a bit faster than I wanted them too. I hadn't had my shower yet. So everyone gets bathed and I put one of Hanan's shirts on Bria so she doesn't mess up a dress with her dinner. I scarfed down some gumbo and went to take my shower. Leaving the big girls in charge is never a great idea. Ray was working late. I guess they got busy getting all gussied up and changing their clothes 101 times. I was getting ready and heard, "Oh No! Bria!!!!" Never a good sign.

This is what I found. I had enough sense to grab my camera on the way into the bathroom. No screaming meant no one was hurt, just something for me to clean up...


 Bria checking out the damage in the mirror. How much flouride is too much to ingest? I really shouldn't be too concerned. There was more on the sink and her sisters' jewelry than on her face...

Maybe...
 No worries Mama, I'll clean up...

 Maybe...
 I think it's time to buy stock in tooth paste. We're going through alot of it lately.

2 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

But she's cute!!! That must help!!

heidi said...

Oh yeah - B eats toothpaste on a regular basis. I can't imagine it tasting good but he's pretty impressed with it. Thank God he can't get the lid off the mouthwash, yet.

Post a Comment