Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Beach Fun Photo Challenge


I have never entered the I Heart Faces photo contests, but I love seeing all the pictures and blog hopping. Since I'm missing my beach, I thought I would bring up one of my favorites and enter the contest. Hop on over to iheartfaces and see all the other entries. I'm sure as we all face the end of summer, there will tons of great pictures of some of my favorite places.




Oh how I miss it...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Couldn't agree with you more! I want to go to the beach. Now please!

I can smell the salt water, hear the waves and feel the excitement of heading into the water. Great shot!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

That is beautiful beyond words! I love it!

Post a Comment