Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This 'N That

As usual there are a few things to say and few less moments to say them in. Are things really that busy here? It's probably my mismanaged time.

First up, a big old THANK YOU to all of you for your wonderful grocery savings ideas. I had wonderful comments and a couple of emails. I have decided that poor planning is probably my biggest problem. I drug out an old book about feeding a family for $75 a month. I hope I didn't make things sound dire. It's more frustration that I think I'm trying to watch what I'm spending and I'm watching the spending go up. I also realize that since Ray is trying to watch his carbs and I'm trying to avoid hydrogenated oils and corn syrup (trying is the operative word) it makes things more expensive.

I might not be around much this week. Ray is helping my brother with his website. I've been recruited to help too. We're so proud of Tye. He's started his own dog training business on top of everything he does with the narcotics task force. I think the best thing you can do in life is make your living doing something you love. Tye is truly passionate about his dogs. We are very happy for him and his new business. I'll reveal the website when it's done. Keep watching!

Finally, I want to tell you some things that came out of my mouth this week. They may not be that funny, but they gave me a giggle...

"No, salmon is not the devil. The devil has many names salmon isn't one of them."

"If there is a tornado it's not a tornado drill" followed by, "that's an ambulance. That's not the tornado siren." about 1001 times.

"No, the dog doesn't need nail polish."

"Get the nasty trash can off your head! Wait, let me take a picture!"

2 comments:

heidi said...

A picture was definitely in order!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

awww...that was totally adorable! Oh, and the things I say around my home....sigh.

Post a Comment