Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

We Survivied

Big Mac is back. Turns out with a little whining, Ray will reset the router and everything will be right with the world again. Maybe I should learn how to reset the router. Nah. I don't want to.

It's raining again. No pictures of my beautiful and very, very wet out door dining table. Sorry. I know you are waiting with anticipation to see my new treasure. ;) Maybe the rain will stop soon. I hope so.

Finally, the meeting with the social worker that was supposed to take one hour took 2 and a half hours. She is nice. Ray thinks she might be a bit scatter brained but she's highly recommended so we're going to roll with it. Our first in home meeting is going to happen on Monday. That's the first official day of the girls' spring break. Wish us luck. I know she needs to be in our house at least once with everyone here. I don't think she understood that she would be walking into a spring break war zone. If you've ever talked to me on the phone when all three were at home, you understand.

I'm off to fill out 1001 forms and then have them notarized.

2 comments:

heidi said...

LUCK! And I'm glad Bic Mac is back.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Have fun! I can't wait to hear how it turns out!

Post a Comment