Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chicken Or Egg


So this morning, the bread was moldy. Hanan is on an anti-cereal kick. In this house, it means anti Cheerios. She sweetly asked if I would mind scrambling eggs. I agreed since she asked so sweetly.

As I'm trying to wipe the sleep from my eyes at 6 a.m. and crack a couple of eggs, Hanan says, "How do you know it's just an egg and not going to be a baby chick?"

It was all too much for me this morning. I told her the little bit I know and promised to research it.

She was pleased and said, "I'm glad it's eggs and not a chick." Me too. I asked why she's so concerned about her eggs turning into babies but she has no problem inhaling 20 nuggets at time. She just grinned and asked the question her daddy asks her all the time, "What part of the chicken is the nugget anyway?"

And that's how you start a Tuesday morning, not really worrying which came first just trying to make sure the egg is first this morning.

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Ahh..the chick/egg question! How adorable is she? and same here- my kids have probs with eggs, but not with nuggets!!

Post a Comment