Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pictures

The title wasn't great. Sue me. My mama always said that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. I have 2 down with colds. I got about 5 hours of sleep last night thanks to the colds and much on my mind, a beeping alarm system and a husband that leaves before dawn even though it was yet another snow day for the kids.

So instead of whine and complain, I'm choosing to count my blessings and keep my mouth shut. Wait, I don't think it's working out quite like that. Oh well...Here are a million and one pictures (8) of my kids in the snow and on Super Bowl Sunday.


























One final word because I can't help myself... don't build a snowman on a hill even if you think it's a bit more picturesque there. Bob (yes my kids named their snowman Bob) lost his head within the hour. Crying ensued. I went out and put him back together. By four, he took a walk down the hill again. This time their was sleet involved. R.I.P Snowman Bob. You just weren't worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment