Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines/President's Day/Chinese New Year

Grandma arrived on Thursday afternoon, just in time to start shopping, help with Valentine's Day party preparation, shop some more, have our family night, shop some more, watch the Olympics, shop, eat wait too much at a Chinese restaurant in honor of Chinese New Year, shop some more, watch the Olympics and fight for a table at Cracker Barrel for Valentine's Day. Do you see a theme of eating and shopping?

I didn't get many pictures, but here are a few highlights...

Where you can find Arleigh at any time of the day...

Grandma helping decorate heart shaped cookies.

I'm so tired I'm not really sure what I want right now.
Our Valentine's Family Night dinner... Home made heart shaped pizza. It was yummy if I do say so myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment