Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 22, 2010

So Much Time...So Little $$$$

I am no longer a part time worker. I couldn't be happier about it. The problem is, this house is much bigger than our last house. There are so many projects to tackle and so little money to tackle them with. Oh the dilema. That's why I recovered bulletin boards for the girls' room. I'm trying to reuse absolutely everything.

But today... I found a table on sale. A table I needed. I was so excited to throw it in my van. I must say I was little disappointed to cart it from the back of the store all the way through the line at the checkout with Bria in a stroller to have the cashier disappear. She reappeared with a tiny box. Was that table really in that box?


This is usually a job for Ray but the inlaws are coming today and I would really like for the house to look somewhat put together. So I went ahead and ripped open the tiny box

I guess it was in there.


I never like the letter stickers with put A with C and twist on E after G is in the proper position.


I managed. I'm pretty proud of the way it turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment