Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://www.stifffamily.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Boxes Ate My Blog

So the boxes must have eaten my blog. At least, I thought they ate the cord I use to download pictures off my camera. I found the cord. It was neatly tucked away by my husband. He put in in a drawer ready for me to grab under the Mac. Why didn't I think to ask?

There were so many posts running through my mind as we were moving, during a blizzard from Virginia via, Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois, Missouri and then back through Kentucky and Tennessee. It's been a crazy month.

We are slowly getting settled. In fact, I'm pretty sure the last box will be open around the time Ray gets his next set of orders. It's been a long time since we had to deal with the moving part of military life. Thinking about doing it again in 2 years kind of makes me want to puke right now.

The one fabulous day we had... Snow Day!!! Hanan has had a difficult time adjusting. That's putting it mildly since we were in a screaming match this morning that resulted in me physically putting on her coat and her hat, picking her up and putting her in the van, buckeling her and hoping against hope, the door would close before she would realize that sacrificing an appendage might keep her home from school. It's been a rough Monday. It's a little after nine and I could already use a stiff drink.

That's just what happened today. In the past week Ray has had one of the worst cases of the flu I have ever seen. It was horrible. Hanan is starting to feel sick. Bria had a nasty case of hives for 3 solid days. (Don't introduce new soap when you move to a new place.) Tucker had a seizure, scaring the crap out of all of us again. At least it wasn't his first or I really would have lost it. We had a serious issue with Arleigh's teacher on the second day of school. I think I'm developing my own case of hives thinking about last week.

So here are a few picture of our snow day. I promise I'll randomly post Christmas pictures this week or you can just jump over to Facebook and check them out. Maybe the title should be Facebook Ate My Blog... Oh well, hope your Monday got off to a better start than mine.

1 comment:

Shanan said...

Glad you are back! I love your house! We want to come see yall the next time we go through Memphis!!!

Post a Comment